Sunday, January 11, 2009

Chrono Crusade


Plot: Set in New York, 1920s, Christian exorcist Rosette Christopher, along with her partner Chrono, currently work for SetThe Magdalene order. It is their duty to exorcise all demons that attempt to kill off their society (along with Rosette trying to gather enough information to save her brother, Joshua, from a particularly strong demon, Aion.)

I began this series before the start of my summer break, I heard from other people that Chrono Crusade was another really good anime (It's the same way I found Gakuen Alice.) So, I started and I instantly fell in love with Chrono Crusade. Here's my thought on this series:

It had really good artwork. I was really impressed! The plot is very different and unique! I have never seen anything close to this! The characters were excellent! They were very endearing! I loved it!

One the other hand, I found out that the creator was asked to write the anime more differently from the manga (For those who love something really sad, you'll like the anime better.) So, the endings are a little different (The manga left us on a slightly happier note.) I prefer the manga personally to the anime. The manga had more detail, and it explained more about Rosette's parents a little more and Rosette herself.

Well, I would give this a five out of five.

No comments:

Post a Comment