Friday, January 30, 2009

Princess Tutu


I started this amazing series a few years ago, when a friend of mine recommended Princess Tutu to me. I was a little skeptical at first. But as soon I watched it, I fell in love it it.
Here's my thoughts on this series.

First, the artwork was beautiful! It was well done. The plot was super creative. I fell in love instantly with the first episode. I really liked how it was Princess Tutu's job to rather all the pieces of the prince's heart. Then, I really liked the raven's daughter, the black swan, Princess Kreahe. I thought she made an interesting villian. I also liked how all of the characters were connected to the prince, in some interesting way. Then, the characters are all lovable. I thought they are all cute, in their own ways.

I really don't have any complaints.

I'm going to give it a five out of five.

No comments:

Post a Comment