Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pita Ten



I had started this series a long time ago, when I visited a book store. And here's my thoughts:

For one, the art was fantastic (It's the same creator of Kamichama Karin.) The plot was cute. I really liked how she had the sixth grader, Koutaro Higuchi, have the ability to see angels and demons. It made it interesting to see how a little boy would handle a supernatural situation. Then, I liked the energetic, and caring Misha and the gentle but sad Shia. I thought those two characters really made the show interesting. And, the ending was really good, but a little sad.

On the other hand, Misha's baby talk was a little too strange (Even though she's in middle school.)
Then, I found it strange that all the elementary kids were more mature, than the older kids. Then, it got silly whenever Misha would start hugging Koutaro (which was constantly), his friend Koboshi, would get very jealous and angry. Also, it took Koutaro four volumes of the manga to figure out that Misha was an angel. I thought that part was kind of dragged out a little.

Well, I give it a four out of five.

No comments:

Post a Comment