Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Meru Peri


I had started this series very recently, but I haven't finished it, yet (I'm very close to it now.) I've heard of Matsuri Hino's past work Meru Peri, after I first started Vampire Knight. I wasn't sure if I was going to like it very much, but after I started reading, I quickly grew to love it and here's my thoughts on the story:


For one, the start of the story grabs your attention quickly. It doesn't drag the plot. Then, I liked how of Airi was like myself (Straight forward and one track mind.) It was nice for other people to relate to that. Then, it was interesting to Aram have almost the same situation as Loki (Matantei Loki Ragnarok.) And, it's a very sweet and light hearted story. And, if someone is looking for something that's not dark, then I would recommend Meru Peri.

On the other hand, I did not like Aram's brother. He was really creepy.

Well, all in all, I would give this a five out of five.

No comments:

Post a Comment