Saturday, May 16, 2009

WANTED


I have read, yet another series done by the creator Matsuri Hino. I found it while I was in a
book(Yes, I go to a lot of book stores.) and I was curious when I saw WANTED. Although, it's only three chapters long, it's a story in my opinion that's hard to forget.

For one, it has an excellent plot! I don't see many stories that revolve around pirates that aren't intended for boys. So, that in itself, was intriguing. Then, I found it funny that the characters Armelia and Skulls acting very much(And, looked like them a little) like Yuuki and Zero from Vampire Knight. Then, the artwork was very good as usual.

On the other hand, my only problem is that I was disappointed that Matsuri Hino isn't keeping the series going (I don't know if she'll continue it or not.) As I said before, it's only three chapters. And, it left me wanting more, so I was sad about that.

Anyway, I give this a four out of five.

No comments:

Post a Comment