Sunday, December 21, 2008

Cardcaptor Sakura


I started to watch this amazing anime three years ago, and I instantly fell in love with it. As usual, Clamp did an amazing job! Here's my thoughts on the series:

The characters are so lovable and endearing. The way Cardcaptor Sakura began in both the manga and anime are different, but it's interesting that way. Then, I really loved the plot. It's certainly different than the normal shoujo. I also liked how instead Clamp made Sakura into a cardcaptor, instead of a witch ( I thought it was very creative). Also, I liked how Clamp and the director decided to put the final part into the second movie. It really makes you more anxious to see how Sakura and Syaoran get together. Finally, the artwork Clamp did in the manga (I wasn't in love with the artwork for the anime) was beautiful!

On the other hand, As I said before, I wasn't in love with the artwork for the anime. Then, the first movie where Sakura goes to China, I thought that it was a bit of a disapointment. I expected there would be something going on that would be important to Sakura (Like she gains a new power or something). Sadly, it's something you don't have to watch to know what's going on in the story.
All in all, I would rate this five out of five.

No comments:

Post a Comment