Friday, December 19, 2008

Gakuen Alice


I started watching this interesting series when my summer break began, and I was very bored with nothing to do. So, I heard from some people how good it is. Interested, I watched the entire first season (The second is coming in 2009), and here's my thoughts:

For one, the characters in the story all have unique traits that makes them very interesting and lovable. The plot was also good, and the art in the anime (Unlike the manga, much to my disapointment) was good. In a way, it was something a little different.

However, it was a little like Harry Potter in the sense that they all go to a private school, but they're never allowed to leave the school. Then, it's kind of like X-Men, because the students have special abilities (They're not witches/wizards). Finally, it's a little like Fruits Basket because there's a love triangle between Mikan, Ruka, and Natsume (Only, you know Mikan will choose Natsume.)

I would give this one a four out of five.

No comments:

Post a Comment