Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle



I found this amazing anime, after I finished reading Cardcaptor Sakura: Master Of The Clow.
When I found it, I was in the bookstore, and immediately grabbed it along with XxxHolic (Another good anime, but I'll get into more detail about it later.) However, I haven't seen much of the anime, as I've seen of the manga. Anyway, here's my thoughts on this spectacular anime:

Again, CLAMP did an excellent job! The plot was awesome; it's so different and it automatically draws you in, as soon as you open the first page. Then the artwork was really good (Although I can't say the same for the first season of the anime.) Then, the secrets that are later revealed in the Tokyo Revelations arc will leave people shocked; which, I thought it was good, in the sense, because I didn't expect it.

I really don't have any complaints. However, people might not like how the once happy characters, dramactically become darker, or how there is much more blood in the latest volumes.

All in all, I would give this amazing series a five out of five!

No comments:

Post a Comment