Monday, March 30, 2009

D. N. Angel



Plot: Daisuke Niwa is a normal fourteen year old boy, planning on confessing his love for crush, Risa Harada, on his fourteenth brithday. As he is about to confess, she unknowingly rejects him, crushing him. Later that night, he learns the secret of his family's curse. On every fourteenth (for the males, at least), they are cursed to become The Legendary Phantom Thief Dark Mousy. Now Daisuke is stuck with flirtaous, cocky Dark, stealing artifacts, litterally, against his will. The only way to get rid of Dark, is to get the one you love to love you back. So, now Daisuke has to make Risa fall for him. Easy right? Wrong. The issue is that she seems to have fallen for the infamous Dark Mousy.


I had started this series during the summer. And, I thought this wouldn't be my cup of tea (because I was not one for thieves that randomly steal womens' heart or that sort of thing.)
However, I was surprised at how much I really liked it. Any who, here's my thoughts:

Well, to start it off, I'm going to say that I really liked the plot. I thought it was very creative. I expected it to be this total mystery of who-done-it (Which, to a certain degree, I'm not fond of.) I really liked Daisuke Niwa. I liked his innocent personality. That, to me, made him a very endearing character. Along with Dark (Although, he'll randomly steal women's' hearts, he did it in a more comical way.) Then, I liked the feisty and tomboyish Riku. She was a fun character as well. The artwork was fantastic! I really like it. I don't see many people who draw like that.

I personally don't have any complaints for the series.

I'm giving it a five out of five!

No comments:

Post a Comment